Supply and installation of Windows31 August, 2018
INTERNAL URBANISM STAGE 2 AND 310 September, 2018
Have you passed that you have a requirement for your work and you need to carry out the purchasing committee a comparative table with at least 3 proposals? Do not you have suppliers that quote you? Many do not pay attention to you? Do others send the proposal on time? Now you can save yourself the headache, it's very easy to get new things when you buy… the main tips are:
- Specify your requirements very well, with the level of detail you require so that suppliers can quote according to your needs.
- It details the project, the location and the dimensions of it very well, it is important that the suppliers understand the present and future opportunity that they can have with you if they send their quote.
- We recommend you do not specify brands for the articles in order to increase the number of suppliers that can offer you a similar product.
- Includes all the observations that are considered relevant to the items.
- Attach all the necessary information, if plans, technical specifications, photos, contracts, etc. are required. It is important that they provide clarity to the suppliers before quoting.
- Answer all the questions from your suppliers at an appropriate time so you can prepare your quote It has open tenders so that other suppliers that meet its requirements can apply.
- Give prudent and accurate time according to the category you are bidding to obtain complete proposals tailored to your needs.
IT IS VERY EASY, register in https://www.licify.co , customize your projects and all the tenders you have!